Tuesday, September 15, 2009

FREEDOM & LIFE... A Gemini to A Gemini

You long for freedom... you love freedom... 
You have so many ideas, dreams in your mind head and heart... 
You have goals and you strive, go all the way to reach them...

You are so free... You were so free when I first know you... So full of passion of life and care for nothing but to live life and find your dreams...
I fell in love to that spirit... to the man enfolded in that free spirit...

I did wrong... I wanted to change you into something you're not.... Purposely or not, consciously or not, my thoughts, my behavior, my words, expected and even tried to turn you into what I want...
But I was wrong... so wrong...
I don't like you as what I want you to be...
I want you, I love you as you are, the thief who steals my heart...

I love you, good or bad... I love the easiness, the fun, joy, being playful, ...your roller-coaster emotions... Being happy and contended and the next, be miserable... almost in the same breath! You laugh your heart out in happiness and excitement.... yet you cry deeply even just by watching 'Can't Buy Me Love'...

Your upfront words and thoughts... they're so alive, those words!... I don't know what your friends think about them,... You know your words scared me sometime, but amazes me always... Because when you express your mind, you go all the way, never take the easy way, as you believe in your thoughts... If you ever go for election, I will definitely vote for you!...

You're fascinating!...
I love the way you live your life. You plan a lot yet you are relax. You seek for challenges in life but you treat life as your own playground... Many times you asked me 'Relax, älskling'... it was only true.... I spent too much energy in worrying small unnecessary matters that I forgot to enjoy the whole journey.


.... keep off the thin ice and move to higher grounds....

No comments:

Post a Comment