Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ride On

This will be my very first post in this blog. I remember that months ago I actually wrote this to a dear friend during her hard times. I was like in a roller-coaster ride myself for sometime, not long ago...

Men are always disappointing but God is always good.
Whatever words that have been said, that's putting you down and crushed your spirit, 
Whatever that had happened..., just always try to take whatever good that you can find from them, to build yourself, to strengthen you. Always remember that you are one good person, wonderfully made with so many good qualities, in the brain, in the attitude and mostly in the heart.
Ask wisdom from God to make decision... whatever that is the best...
Keep your spirit high because you today are better than you yesterday, and certainly will be even better tomorrow and in many days to come... 

I am back on a steady ride now, may will encounter some bumpy roads along the way... but nothing to be complaint about... as this is the best ride I can ever ask....  




No comments:

Post a Comment