Sunday, September 12, 2010

Welcome back

OK, after long time of absence, now finally I am back, again, to my blog. Many things happened since the last time I wrote here. I feel that sometime it's not easy to keep the intensity of writing (or maybe I am not a 'writing person'?...) But one thing, now and again, the urge to write is much, especially when the mind is in questions, yet there is no (right) person to share with, or I have shared it but still have some restlessness within me. Writing is indeed the best way to ease the mind... having conversation with myself.
One then might think that I write when I am troubled or restless. The answer is maybe yes, maybe no. Maybe I am restless now, although to be honest, my life now has never been as what I have ever imagined compare to say... last year... 


A total opposite from last year my life is now. Miraculous if I may say how it worked. And it might be that feelings of gratitude that calls me to come back here and write again.  


Anyway, I welcome back myself on my blog. Hopefully this time is for good :))


Let the writings begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment