Sunday, October 25, 2009

Patience is a virtue but sometimes I have none...

Today is the church's 153rd anniversary. We, the choir, sang twice for the morning and evening services. We prepared to sing 4songs, 3 which we sang ourselves and 1 of which we sang it together with the congregation.
I feel thoroughly happy and blessed to be involved in this event, and even since the rehearsals. The songs were very nice in tunes and especially in the lyrics. I found comforts and supports by singing the songs. Having the musics playing on my head and heart until now, it soothes me well.

Many things happened the last week, things which I never imagined, I did wish, but never expected it to happen that fast. Many things to be grateful for, so many... One thing I find myself lack of is that I can be so inpatient... This unnecessary 'hurry-ness' keep me unfocused and ignorant of what I have now, to be in present, to live NOW...
I understand that everything needs process, especially good things couldn't happen in just one night. There is no shortcut to happiness....
I so want to be more patience....

No comments:

Post a Comment